REGISTRATION EXTENDED FOR CHILDREN’S THEATER, RISING STARS AND APPRENTICE PARTICIPANTS TO JANUARY 4TH
A day for Upper Darby Summer Stagers and Alumni to gather in January to celebrate bravery, strength, and truth through theatre.
A day to Fill the World with Love for those in need.
DETAILS: This all-day event – for Summer Stage participants – includes various theater activities and breakout sessions (taught by Summer Stage alumni), dinner & social hour, and a Cabaret performance in early evening by alumni with help from participants.
This fundraiser supports the “Fill the World with Love” Fund, a fund set aside to help Summer Stage families in need.
Like Penn State’s renowned THON, this day helps Summer Stage participants come together with summer friends and to share their talents for those in need.
WHEN: January 9, 2016
FOR: Summer Stage participants and Alumni
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM: SCAVENGER HUNT
For: Apprentices & Rising Stars
– Themed scavenger hunt for Apprentices & Rising Stars throughout the UDPAC
– You will need to use skills to accomplish tasks and challenges
These tasks and challenges will help you find the treasure you seek
– Skills include: Acting, Dancing, Singing, Improv, Team Building, & Leadership
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
12:30 PM TO 5:00 PM: THEATRE CLASSES
For: Children’s Theater
– Various classes taught by staff and alumniClasses will help hone and improve your theatre skills
– Everything you learn during classes will be applied when you perform your own number in the “Alumni Cabaret”
– Classes will end at 5:00 when we take a break for Dinner
– Classes include: Acting/Improv/Team Building, Dancing, Singing, & Audition Tips
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
5:00 PM TO 6:00 PM: SOCIAL HOUR
For: Children’s Theater, Mainstage, Alumni, Parents
Mainstage & Alumni
– A time for everyone to just relax and hang out with the Summer Stage family
– Dinner will be served in the cafeteria as part of the packages
– New friends and old get together and reminisce on old shows and Summer Stage memories
6:00 PM TO 7:00 PM: ALUMNI CABARET TECH
For: Everyone Performing in the Alumni Cabaret
– Run-thru show with lights and costumes to get ready for the big performance
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM: ALUMNI CABARET
No need for explanation, it’s the main event of the day
COST TO ATTEND: $5 or more donation at the door
– We’ll sing songs and perform numbers to showcase the talent within our community
8:30 PM – 9:00 PM: FINAL TOTAL: DOLLARS RAISED / GOODBYE
– We’ll share the total money we all raised together for the “Fill the World with Love” fund
– We’ll say our goodbyes and close up the theater
See you at the General Meeting!
If you would like to help with the day or if you’re an alumni who wants to participate in the alumni cabaret, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
*Times and classes subject to change.
**Registration fee supports the “Fill the World with Love Fund” for Summer Stage families in need. All registrants will receive the official Fill the World With Love Day T-Shirt.